Monday, March 22, 2021

Morningstar: Deliverance: Introduction

 

Morningstar: Deliverance

 

Introduction

 

          It seems like forever since I’ve written.  All the mysteries are now solved.  Well, not all the mysteries, but all the mysteries that just fell in my lap after moving here to Logan.  There’s just so much to write about now.  There’s Tye, and there’s Tye, oh, there’s more; but he’s just about the only thing I can think about right now.  Well, there’s Amanda too, and Beth and Jason.

          We got back yesterday morning, and I was in bed by noon.  I know my parents will have a lot of questions and I’ll write the high and low points of what happened while I was gone, as I tell my parents all about it.  It will probably take a few weeks or maybe even months to tell and write everything.  It was an amazing experience, well yeah, I almost died; but even that ended up absolutely and unbelievably, incredibly fantastic.  It all really worked out great for me.  Beth and Amanda had a pretty rough time, they both got sick, and hurt, and I guess only they can say how bad it was; but some pretty nice things happened for Amanda.  I’ll talk about that later too.  Jason had it pretty-rough, especially at the beginning and end; but I think he’s pretty happy about how everything worked out too.  The person who had the worst of it though; and I can’t imagine how she made it, was Bekah.  I would have never believed she could handle anything as bad as what she must have gone through.  Sometimes people find something deep inside, some kind of inner strength or determination, and somehow, Bekah did.  Maybe something good came out of it for her too.  I think she loves Pierre; but I wonder if she’ll ever think it was worth it.  Somehow, I just can’t imagine.

          We all think Bekah’s pregnant, though none of us think Pierre’s the father.  She hardly talked to us after Tye, Jason, and I found her and Pierre.  About the only person she’s talked to at all, except for Pierre, and even that’s been pretty nasty half the time, (it’s amazing how patient he is with her), has been Tye.  He brought a lot of money with him and gave some to everybody.  I don’t think it’s just the money though.  She just associates Tye with coming home; but not with getting captured.

          That brings up another really, really cool thing for me, Tye’s staying around for a while.  Long enough for us to, as he says; “get to know each other better, under less stressful circumstances, and decide where we want our relationship to go.”  Well for me that ship’s already sailed.  I already know what I want, and I think he wants the same; but he thinks we need some “normal” time to get to know each other and figure it all out.  That’s ok by me, as long as he’s close by, and I see him like every minute of the day (yeah, I know, that’s not going to happen), I can be at least a little like Amanda, I can be a “sort-of, patient woman.”

          This morning I need to call Amanda and see how things are going there.  Tye and Jason will be over to fix the window.  Hopefully, all of us, Tye, Amanda, Jason, Beth and I can go shopping.  I’m going to ask my parents if Tye can come over for dinner.  I’m debating if I should cook; but I’ll decide that later.  I’ve eaten Tye’s cooking, and he’s an incredible cook, not as good as Stephanie, but pretty darn good. So, I’m not sure if I’m ready for him to taste mine.  He’s tasted my Shoshoni food and unfortunately, it wasn’t any better than what I make at home.  Fortunately, I think he fell in love with me before he ate any of my cooking… and I think he still loves me.

No comments: