Saturday, March 20, 2021

Morningstar: Conspiracy: Introduction

 

Morningstar: Conspiracy

 

 

 

          Introduction

 

          Dear Sarah and Max:

          I hope this will satisfy my promise to tell you what happened to my family and me and explain why I had to distance myself from you these last few months.  After I returned, I realized something had caused unexpected changes.  At first, I didn’t think anything of it; but then after getting some sleep and having time to consider the possible ramifications, I realized that I needed to investigate more closely.  At that time, I realized my actions might possibly put anyone involved with me, or who Sid had been watching… at risk, so for your protection, I separated myself from all of you.  Please do not share with the younger boys or anyone else.  Please burn after reading.  I will keep a copy to take back to my family with me, if/when I’m able.

I love you,

Tye

No comments: